MAC's Magical, Enchanted Eve


I finally got snaps of all of my MAC holiday goodies.  I had a sick kitty to deal with and that comes before anything.  Sadly, when the E.R. vet X-rayed him she found a tumor that had spread throughout his little body. It was preventing him from gaining weight, and finally was making it hard for him to even breath, so there was no treatment for it.  It broke my heart and who feels like writing about make-up when you lose a fur baby? And this was the 2nd one I lost in 5 months, which made it even harder.
But I'm trying to take my mind off of it now, so I thought I'd post my pictures. I haven't gotten to actually wear anything yet, but I've swatched some of them.

Ascent of Glamour, Tonight's the Night, Night Thrill

Left - Tonight's the Night, Right - Ascent of Glamour


Evening Rendezvous swatch

Evening Rendezvous on left, Dark Side on right

 I love, love, love the lipstick bullet!

Extra Dimension skin finish in Oh, Darling

Oh Darling is rumored  to be very similar to Whisper of Gilt. I don't have Whisper of Gilt but this looks pretty beautiful to me!

Comments

Popular Posts