Next essential item - concealer!

Since it seems that I am going to continue breaking out until the day I die, concealer is an absolute must for me.  I suppose it doesn't make me look more polished, but it does make me feel more confident if I don't have bright red acne spots that are visible to everyone!  So although I may not look noticeably different in this picture, the lack of red spots makes me look better and younger.  If you don't believe it, experiment on yourself - cover ANY red spots, including areas around your nose and mouth, as well as dark circles under your eyes with a GOOD concealer.  It should be one shade lighter than your natural skin tone, and it should also be in the same "color", ie:  if you have blueish or yellow undertones, your ideal concealer will be different than someone with reddish undertones.  The concealer that I put under my eyes is totally different from the color that my sister needs for hers.  If you have no idea what I mean by undertones, go to a make-up artist in a department store or a MAC store.
Make-up Forever concealer #4
bare-face, no make-up

mascara only - L'Oreal Voluminous Black
Lipstick only - MAC Wild 'Bout You

So, any opinions?  Which ones make the best difference?  (Not the biggest difference, but the best.)

Comments

Popular Posts