Smith's Rosebud Salve just got better

I've put some kind of lip salve or balm on my lips before I go to sleep each night for as long as I can remember.  A few years ago I started using Smith's rosebud salve.  It's super-moisturizing, smells good, and doesn't have any taste (why would I want something that tasted good?  I'd lick it off, and isn't that the opposite of what I want it for?).  The only problem with most salves is that they come in a tin that you have to stick your finger in to get it out.  Depending on where your hands have been, I'd think bacteria could be a problem in that scenario.
So imagine my happiness when I found the same great salve in a tube that I can squeeze onto my lips!  And for the same low price at Sephora (I think it's $6.00).  This is one of the best products ever.  If you've never tried it, you should!  The only problem is that it's addictive.  It feels so good that I just want to keep putting it on!

Comments

Popular Posts