Flickr photos

If you look at the photos that I have scrolling from my Flickr page, you'll notice they're not all jewelry items anymore.  I've always loved taking pictures, and since I've had to take them for this blog, I've gotten interested in  doing some of eyes and faces.  Some have come out so cool that I've created a 2nd shop on Etsy and am selling them.  I sold my first one a few weeks ago to a doctor who wanted one of my abstract photos of an eye for her office.  If any of you would like to buy one for your office or home, take a look at my shop on Etsy, LusciousPhotos.  If you'd like to have your own photo taken, whether a head shot or just your eyes or another feature that you love, leave me a comment here or send a message through Etsy and let me know what you'd like and how to get in touch with you.
If you want to see more of my photos I also have a blog on Tumblr where I post them, it's www.tumblr.com/405creations.  Here's a few more of myself that I did recently - I love the hazy, blueish glow on the first one, and the funky patches of color on the second one.  And incidentally, my hair looked horrible this day, and I still got some good shots!

Comments

Popular Posts