Criminal Minds tonight!

It sounds like a good episode of Criminal Minds tonight.  Most of it revolves around an unsub who wants to kill  people who are getting together for a reunion ten years after a high-school massacre.  And along the same theme of bullies, Hotch (Thomas Gibson) suspects his adorable son Jack is being bullied.  I'll be interested to see how he handles that.  The boy who plays Jack is one of the cutest child actors I've ever seen.  He is so cute I just love episodes that he is in.
I'm wondering if they're going to show A.J. Cook's son in a cameo this season.  It was done one time before, for episode 100.  She doesn't post too many close-up photos of him online (which I totally understand), but from what I've seen he looks adorable, too.
And I see from the key words people are searching that Kirsten Vangsness is popular, especially lately.  Not surprising, since a lot of her fans dress up as her for Halloween.  I'm going to try to find some pictures of her where you can see her make-up well, and then do a tutorial.  One thing I do know is her make-up is usually MAC.  Not a problem for me since that's my favorite brand.

Here's a few of my favorite pics of Thomas, Joe, A.J. and Kirsten.  All except the last one were taken or at least posted by Thomas Gibson.  They are such a great group of people and I'm so glad that A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster are back full-time this year.  The show was good without them, but nowhere near as excellent as it is with them!





Comments

Popular Posts