I'm expanding!

To encompass all of my and your interests, I decided to break the blog into sections.  You'll notice that now there is a row under my motto that lists sections such as Fashion, Pets, Beauty, my photos and artwork.  To see the posts under that topic, just click the name of the topic and it will take you to that page.  I may add more in the future (I'd love to have a section on technology, as soon as I can afford to get more of it).  There won't be new posts under each section every day, of course.  I just thought that this would be a more organized way to include a variety of topics.
If you have any comments or questions about things you'd like to know more about, leave me a comment.  If you'd like videos occasionally, or slide shows, or anything along those lines, just write some feedback in the comment section.
I'm looking forward to broadening the topics I write about.  I hope that you enjoy them as well.

Comments

Popular Posts