Street style

Have you ever gotten one of the emails that has pictures of Wal-Mart shoppers wearing clothing of questionable taste?  Suffice to say it's not a store where you expect to see great style.  So I was happily surprised last week to see a woman with fabulous style in the baking goods aisle.  Her glittery gold shoes went with her shirt perfectly.  Unfortunately I only got to take this one picture before my camera's battery died.  But now I know that there are indeed stylish people in Wal-Mart.


Comments

  1. OH yes! I certainly know that email with poorly dressed walmart shoppers! I sometimes wonder if it has been photoshopped! And yes, you are right. Victoria Beckham is my style icon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts