The best hair conditioner EVER

I rarely find a hair product that I want to rave about.  Maybe never, until now.  My hair is fine and usually frizzy.  And since I color it, the top layer always seems to be dry, making it frizzier.  I've tried so many different products I can't even remember them all.  Bumble & Bumble, Nexxus Pro Mend, Living Proof, Frizz-Ease, and numerous other ones.  Either they didn't get rid of the frizz, or they left my hair looking greasy by the time the frizz was gone.  And rarely did they get rid of the crispy, dry ends.  Yesterday I decided to try an old tub of Kerastase that I've had for years.  I bought it when they first started selling Kerastase in the United States.  I never used it up because you had to leave it on for 5 - 10 minutes after you washed and towel-dried your hair. And I never felt like taking the time to do that.  Yesterday, in desperation, I tried it.  Oh.My.God.  My hair is so soft, and has almost no frizz.  I haven't used any other product.  I haven't even flat-ironed it.  I will say the ends are still dry, but that's because I haven't had it cut for 5 months.  And even they are much better than they were before.
The only downside is the cost has gone up quite a bit.  On Kerastase's web site you'll pay $60.00, but you can get it on Amazon for $42.00.  I say it's sooo worth it.  And if you don't use it every time you shampoo you can stretch it out to last longer.  They have different kinds depending on your hair type, but it's called a masque, and it's in a tub.  The size I have is 2.0 ml.  I pasted a picture of one below so you have an idea what it looks like.  So seriously, if you can afford it, try it.  You won't have to use anything else so that will save some money, and you'll look great.  I'd love to hear comments from anyone else who has tried it.


Comments

Popular Posts