NYC eye primer and shadow review

The first thing that I tried from my Beauty Blogger VoxBox was the primer and light grey shadow.  I was wearing dark lipstick this day, so I only used the light grey shadow.  I put on the primer first - it's very pale in color,and very creamy. It does settle in my crease before it dries, so I spread it out again before I put the shadow on.
The light grey shadow went on easily and looked nice. I usually prefer matte shadows, and this is slightly sparkly, but I do like it.
The photos below were taken at the end of a long day.  As you can see, the shadow stayed on pretty well.  There was a little bit of fading in the creases of my eye lid, but it could be that I need to use less primer.  I'll try that before I form a definitive opinion.  Another review will up coming when I use all of the shadows in the palette.



NYC grey shadow, Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero, and Maybelline Falsies mascara

Note:  I did receive the eye shadow for free in order for me to review it.

Comments

Popular Posts