A web site for all of your hair care needs

If you're looking for a new place to buy hair products, or a place to buy all of your hair products at the same time, you might want to try www.folica.com.  I stumbled across it while looking for reviews on flat irons.  Not only did I find those, I found just about anything related to hair.  Tools like hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons, brushes, serums, hair sprays, instructions on how to do hair styles, techniques for curling, flat ironing, etc.  
I read tons of reviews on several different kinds of flat irons, and finally decided on a Sedu Revolution.  I'd never even heard of that brand before.  Suffice to say that you won't find them in WalMart, TJ Maxx, or Target.  And my purchase, a day or so before Valentine's Day, qualified me to receive a 2nd flat iron from Solia, also a top-rated iron.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with two of them, but I wasn't about to refuse a free one!  I got them both within a few business days of my order.  They were packed nicely in a box with a packing list glued inside.  
I haven't tried them yet, but when I do I'll write a review on them.  This post was about Folica, and so far, they get a big thumbs up from me.
There's no mistaking their box in the mail!

The open box and packing list inside the lid

The controls of my new Sedu flat iron

The free Solia flat iron
 Check them out at:  www.folica.com.  Btw, I do not receive any kind of compensation from Folica or any of the products mentioned here.

Comments

  1. I'm banned from buying any hair care products until I used up a few bottles of shampoo / conditioner :-P

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that, Monica. My old flat iron was very old, so I could buy a new one without (too much) guilt. And I tried one from Wal-Mart first. It grabbed my hair and seemed to quit heating after awhile. It was worse than my old one!
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I love you jewerly, if you ever want a Youtube review, just email me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts