Friday, February 1, 2013

Bringing back gold lipstick

 Before Christmas, I did a tutorial with silver eye shadow and gold/copper metallic lipgloss.  I loved the way that the lips looked, so I searched MAC's web site for some similar lipstick.  They had one named Bronze Shimmer, which looked like what I wanted.  I ordered it and when I got it I LOVED it.  It's a little more gold than bronze, but I think it looks great.  I'm well aware that gold lipstick hasn't been "in" for a long time, but I think we should bring it back.  What do you think?








3 comments:

  1. What a surprise. When I saw the lipstick pic I thought .. noooo, gold on the lips? Well, it looks darn good!

    Monica
    www.pear-shape-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was surprised, too. Even my sister, who isn't too interested in make up, told me how nice it looked. And just think how nice it would look with a little tan (self-made, of course).
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to re-visit my bronze shimmer because i've long forgotten about it, Mac has one called 'O' which is to dye for.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.