Bringing back gold lipstick

 Before Christmas, I did a tutorial with silver eye shadow and gold/copper metallic lipgloss.  I loved the way that the lips looked, so I searched MAC's web site for some similar lipstick.  They had one named Bronze Shimmer, which looked like what I wanted.  I ordered it and when I got it I LOVED it.  It's a little more gold than bronze, but I think it looks great.  I'm well aware that gold lipstick hasn't been "in" for a long time, but I think we should bring it back.  What do you think?








Comments

  1. What a surprise. When I saw the lipstick pic I thought .. noooo, gold on the lips? Well, it looks darn good!

    Monica
    www.pear-shape-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was surprised, too. Even my sister, who isn't too interested in make up, told me how nice it looked. And just think how nice it would look with a little tan (self-made, of course).
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to re-visit my bronze shimmer because i've long forgotten about it, Mac has one called 'O' which is to dye for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts