Happy Daze (Shock)


This past summer I fell in love with a pair of wine-colored Kenneth Cole shoes.  The fabric was  a combination of patent leather and velvet, and they were named Daze Shock.  Fast forward to a few weeks ago.  I've been looking for a nude-colored pair of shoes for at least a year, maybe more.  I've seen many but they were never quite right.  And then I saw this pair in TJ Maxx.  It turns out that they're also Kenneth Cole Daze Shock, but these are all patent leather, and nude.  I snatched them off of the rack.
How great is it when you find exactly what you want at a great price?



Comments

  1. Oh, those shoes ARE cute! And .. they look comfortable :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's not a tiny little stiletto heel. I try to avoid those.
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Actually the wine-colored pair I found at Marshall's, which is more-or-less TJ Maxx. :-)

      Delete
  3. Yes. It feels great. That's the beauty of TJ Maxx! These are gorgeous, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts