Did you miss MAC's All About Orange collection?

MAC's new collections have a tendency to sell out in under 12 hours.  They go on sale in the morning, so if you can't shop during the day, by evening they're often gone.  So what can you do if you really wanted one of those orange shades?   Be creative.  Those aren't the only oranges MAC carries.  I was fortunate that I wanted orange WAY before it was popular.  I bought my first orange from Make Up For Ever in 2007 or 2008.  At that time MAC didn't even sell a bright orange.  (I lived by a MAC Pro store then, so I got the best selection, too.)  The point is, if you want an orange lipstick, you can get one from a brand other than MAC.

But if you just like having the newest thing from MAC, you'll either have to get creative and look somewhere other than MAC online and MAC stores, or you'll have to wait, or get MAC but not the latest collection.  All About Orange lipsticks are sold out, but you can still get Morange, So Chaud, Vegas Volt, Neon Orange, Lady Danger, and other varied shades of orange and red, orange and pink, etc. Maybelline's Baby Lips balm has Coral Crush, a nice orange.  And if you can wait, MAC will probably restock at least some of the oranges that sold out.

To help you decide on some other possibilities, here are some photos of my orange lipsticks and some swatches of them.  I inserted a few pictures since the shades look a little different under different lighting.


Neon Orange, Lady Danger, and Sounds Like Noise.  All from MAC

Lady Danger, Vegas Volt, Sounds Like Noise, Neon Orange 

Sounds like noise lipstick with Lychee Luxe lip gloss

Comments

  1. I'm kinda of a berry girl .. but the Mac orange colors are quite vivid!

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous on you, I've been too lazy to put on lipstick, lately i've been wearing lipliner and lipgloss, love the combination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts