Time to buy (and wear) sweaters!

One of the things about winter that I do enjoy is wearing sweaters. It's like wearing a cat - fluffy, warm, cozy, and comforting.  And if you choose well, stylish, too.  And with the temperatures where I live being in the negatives this week, I'm going to be wearing multiple sweaters. As I finish this post it's below zero outside. If you're still in the market to buy sweaters, January is a great time to do it.  Lots of sales!
Here are some photos of some of my favorites.  You might notice that most of them are from Kohls. I do have others from other places, but Kohls had my favorites.  If you're lucky a Kohls near you might still have them and they'll be on clearance!

Elle embellished sweater from Kohls. It's on clearance now!
A close-up of the beads on the Elle sweater. This is the gray version. The black one has white beads

LC Lauren Conrad sweater from Kohls. This sweater is so soft that I hate to take it off.


Another Lauren Conrad sweater with a beaded collar. I love it except that the beads weight the collar down and pull some of the inner collar out. It's also a bit uneven, as you can see.  Still, I liked it enough to keep it.


Open front cardigan from Monoreno on Hautelook
Paris sweater by Catherine Malendrino from Kohls

Knit and lace top by Catherine Malandrino from Kohls
Fuschia baby doll sweater by Daisy Fuentes and fuschia cardigan by 212 Collection both from Kohls
Black cable knit cardigan by Apt. 9 (Kohls)and Nerd sweater by Say What? (Marshalls)

Openwork sweaters by Rock and Republic (Kohls)
Do you have a favorite sweater?

Donna

Comments

Popular Posts