MAC's Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick and gloss

If you're searching for a nice, easy-to-wear red lipstick, you might want to check out MAC's newest Viva Glam lipstick.  It's a lovely red with a tiny bit of sparkle.  I think it's the kind of red that will look good on a lot of people, and even the tube is beautiful.  The gloss is super beautiful, too. An extra plus is that proceeds from all Viva Glam products go to fund AIDS research.  So you can look good AND do good.
Here's a few shots of the packaging and the products.  First, the finished lips.



I applied Redd lip liner as a base to get a better outline.  Plus since I have that "lovely" problem of lipstick feathering, this helps to stop that.
Next I put the Viva Glam lipstick over the liner

Last I added a little bit of gloss
This dark red bullet is just beautiful.  It's almost too pretty to use.

The gloss is also in beautiful packaging, and the gloss itself really shimmers in the sunlight


Comments

Popular Posts