New MAC collections for spring

If you're a MAC lover, you have a lot to look forward to this spring.  MAC has a lot of new collections coming out.  For March there are new Mineralized lipsticks and glosses.  Those are available online now, and will be in stores on March 7th.  I have bought some of this lipstick formula before  and I  liked them.  They're very creamy and moisturizing. They are a higher price than most MAC lipsticks, at $22, but if you like them it's worth it.  This collection will also have Mineralize Lip Glass glosses for the first time.  I  will get mine this week so I'll do a review soon.

MAC Mineralize lipstick in So Good
Also in March there will be some Studio Sculpting products.

Then at the beginning of April the Playland collection comes out. It has bright pinks, corals, and even a yellow/gold, with lip glasses to match.  They are in MAC's Amplified Creme formula, which is probably my favorite.  It's very creamy, goes on easily, and is opaque.  So these bright colors in this t formula are going to be fantastic!  The picture below shows some of them.
Credit for this photo to Itsbcosirock on Instagram

Also at the beginning of April is a collaboration between MAC and Proenza Schouler.  The item that I'm most excited about in this one are ombré blushes.  I've seen some pictures of them and they are beautiful! I'm not that into blush, but I will get at least one of these.  Also in early April there will be some previously limited edition blushes being made permanent in the Tres Cheek collection.

Another early April collection that I'm excited about is PatentPolish lip pencils.  I've already posted how much I loved NARs and Urban Decay's lip crayons.  The downside to them is that you have to sharpen them pretty often.  What MAC is putting out are similar to crayons, but they twist up and don't need sharpening.  There are some great colors coming out in these, and they're getting rave reviews from MAC artists.  They will be a definite try/buy on my list.

Once May rolls around it's time for the Malificent collection (for the Disney movie starring Angelina Jolie).  Also the summer collection comes out in May as well.  So if you're a MAC fan, get ready for lots of goodies this spring!

Comments

Popular Posts