Lippie of the day - Hot Gossip

If you're not lucky enough to live near a store that sells your favorite brand of lipstick, it can be hard to choose one online.  Often the little colored squares don't look like the actual lipstick, and the descriptions don't always match the true color, either.  Then there are variable such as your skin color and the color and degree of pigmentation of your lips.  I have quite a few lipsticks, mostly MAC but some Nars and Urban Decay, too, so I thought I'd share some photos of how they look on me.  For reference, I'm pretty pale most of the year, and my lips are a medium pink color most of the day.  (For future posts I'll get a photo of how my lips look with nothing at all on them.)

Today's lipstick is a creme sheen formula from MAC named Hot Gossip.  It's a nice pink that will look great for work and will work with a variety of eye shadow colors.  The Cremesheen formula is easy to apply and gives a fairly opaque color.  Hot Gossip is a permanent lipstick and is carried in Macy's, Nordstroms, MAC stores and MAC's web site, and may be available at other stores that carry MAC lipsticks.



Comments

Popular Posts