Swatches from MAC's Bao Bao Wan lipsticks

I've finally got a chance to wear my lipsticks from this collection so I thought I'd share some photos and some thoughts. My favorite of them all is Burmese Kiss, then Forbidden Sunrise, and last (believe it or not) is Lavender Jade.  These are all mattes, and they are not forgiving if your lips are dry like mine have been lately.  They're also not too great for older women (like me) who have deep lip lines.  The lighter a color is, the worse it looks on dry/mature lips, which is why Lavender Jade didn't look great on me.
That said, if I wear lip primer or gloss with these I think they'll look great.  But to be the most helpful to others, I'm posting pics WITHOUT lip primer, but I did add gloss to Lavender Jade.  Spring is coming (at some point) so bring out the bright lipsticks!

Burmese Kiss

Forbidden Sunrise


Lavender Jade with MAC's Reckless Desire lipgloss


Comments

Popular Posts