Holiday beauty collection time is here already!

Cosmetic companies are releasing their holiday collections already, and for a change I was totally unaware until last night. I've not been buying much make-up lately because I have everything I need. It seems like there is no lipstick color that I don't already own several of, so I can't justify buying any lippies, and the same with eye shadow. The only thing that I actually need is good skincare products, and it seems like they don't sell specially-priced/good value collections of those.
BUT, the packaging on MAC's holiday things is too beautiful to pass up. Shiny PURPLE and TEAL packaging? I've got to have a few of those.  I ordered Evening Rendezvous and Dark Side. And the eyeshadows look interesting, so I had to order a few of them. Last, I heard the "Oh Darling" mineralize skin finish was similar to "Whisper of Guilt", which is many people's Holy Grail of highlighters.  So of course I had to try that, too.  I totally missed MAC's online release, but I lucked out and was browsing online when Nordstrom released everything.
I will do some swatching when I get my goodies. In the meantime, most of it isn't sold out, so you can check it out online now, and in stores October 22nd.  And since it's holiday, I'm sure it will be restocked between now and December.


Comments

  1. I usually buy one holiday pallet each year, but ugh .. so many pretty things on the market! I can't decide.

    Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts