The 2nd product in my experiment...mascara

I've read that most women say their "must have" beauty product is mascara, so I made that my second experiment.  There is more emphasis on lash products now than ever, but I know from experience that just mascara isn't enough for me to feel like I look good.  Regardless, here it is.  I curled my upper lashes with a Shu Uemura curler, then used 2 coats of L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara in black.  Once again, I'm posting the original picture with no make-up at all and then the photo with mascara only.  I'm also posting the lipstick only photo so we can compare all three.  What do you think? 
*********I'd love to get some responses and have a "winner" each time, so please comment!*******
no make-up

Mascara only (L'Oreal Voluminous)
Lipstick only, MAC Wild 'Bout You

Comments

Popular Posts