You'll be seeing several new things on my blog

Aside from expanding, I'm experimenting with the color theme to make it easier to read.  I loved the black background, but some said that it was a little difficult to read the white text.  So you may see a variety of colors the next few days.
Also, soon I'm going to be adding a page for information on discounts, sales, coupons, etc.   Most of these will be for beauty products, fashion, and accessories.  (Currently I'm personally hunting for deals on Deborah Lipmann nail polish.)  If I find some good deals on other things, though, especially pet products and tech stuff, that will go on the page as well.
Feedback always helps, so if you have an opinion on page colors or you're looking for specific information on how to do something or a beauty product, just write me a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts