Would you wear it?

I've seen a few things recently that I just loved, some I liked but I'm not sure how they'd actually look, and some that I just couldn't do. I thought that I'd share a few with you and see what you think of them.  The first are some Doc Marten boots, all of which I love and would absolutely wear.  But I know they're not for everyone.  Here are some of my favorites:

I would love to have these purple velvet ones.  I would totally rock them.

I also really love these.  Can you guess what my favorite color is?

I think these would look great with denim
Next is one of MAC's newest lipsticks.  Yes, it's gray.  I'm not afraid of any bold color, but this isn't bold...it's neutral.  I find it odd, but I'd love to try it.  I'd love to do my face in grayscale (with the face being white).  Would you wear it?



And last, I know gilding clothes is popular this fall, but I don't think I could wear these shoes.  They're beautiful, but you could seriously break your ankle or your head while wearing these!  Would you wear it?



Comments

  1. I was in London a few years ago for work and went to a Doc Martin store .. I so wanted a black pair of oxfords, but ugh .. they just didn't fit my foot right and I had to leave them behind :-(

    Monica
    http://www.pear-shaped-gal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yup, yup, yup, nope & nope! I'd wear all those funky DMs but I don't think I'd try grey lipstick. And I those awesome/bizarre shoes were definitely designed for photographing, not for walking! :-)

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the second pair. Docs are far to clunky on my skinny stems. I adore them, but I even wound up selling my Frye harness boots on ebay because they were too heavy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts