More of MAC's summery bright lipsticks and glosses

Are you trying out any of the new bright lip colors this spring?  If you've read any of my previous posts, you know that I love bright lip color, and I've been indulging my love this year.  I've been buying some NARS and Urban Decay lip pencils, but I haven't given up my MAC by any means.  They have so many variations of each shade that there's always another lipstick to tempt me/you.

If you're into bright pink, there are a lot of options.  One of the brightest is Candy Yum Yum, a bright matte pink (see photos below). There's also Girl About Town, Full Fuschia, Fusion Pink, and the stunning color Show Orchid. All of these are opaque and very creamy in texture. And if you want red and/or berry colors and you like something a little different, check out MAC's collaboration with Rihanna, which comes out next week. Among other things, it includes a berry, a lighter purple, and a red all in matte formula for that vintage look. It will probably sell out quickly though, as the last Rihanna/MAC product, RiRi Woo lipstick (the same red that will come out again next week), sold out in stores in less than 3 hours.

If you'd like to try bright pinks but are hesitant, try a bright color with a sheer finish/texture, like MAC's Sheen Supreme or Lustre formulas.  They're very creamy, but the texture is sheer so you can wear 1 coat and have sheer color, or build it to whatever brightness you like.  I haven't tried them yet, but Revlon, Maybelline, and L'Oreal all came out with some sheer but brightly colored lip products this year.

If you're into oranges or corals, check out my other post about MAC's Into Orange collection.

If you're into the lighter, pastel shades for spring and summer, there are plenty of those, too.  Pretty pale pinks, golden bronzes, and various nude shades all look great in the summer, especially with a faux tan. I'll have a post on those colors coming up soon.

MAC's Fushion Pink and Candy Yum Yum

MAC's Fusion Pink and Candy Yum Yum

MAC Lychee Luxe lipglass, Embrace Me lip pencil, Ablaze lip pencil, and Extra Amps Dazzleglass



Comments

  1. Super bright and wonderful for summer!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments? Stories? I'd love to read comments related to the post topics.

Popular Posts